Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here comes the sun...


The weather has been wonderful here. I don't mean to say this to make all of you living in colder regions feel bad- sorry- but it is really awesome. Of course beautiful weather makes it a little bit tough to work - yesterday KH and I met in PB and were sitting outside on the patio of Cafe 976 doing our separate grading and soaking up some sun. It makes me just love San Diego.

So I have lots to do today because it is back to teaching tomorrow and Friday and I still have some research proposals to finish reading and two separate lessons to plan. Otherwise, I'm waiting to hear back from FS, superwoman advisor, about the chapter pages that she read. She already sent me a note saying that it was great, but I'm waiting to hear some more detailed comments. With the diss writing it always takes longer than you think it will... so I'm hoping that I'll be able to get it all done by June.

By the way - do you know how much Doctoral robes cost? $495!!! Holy smokes...

No comments: