Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crunch Time

It's crunch time. Grades for Architecture Trade School are due tomorrow. Unfortunately for me I'm stuck using their crappy online grading system. I don't know why I even opted in to use this thing. I have been saving after every grade I enter for every assignment. Half the time it goes through and the other half it doesn't and I have to do it again. At this rate it will take me all day and all night to get the grades entered. I guess I could just give up and use an excel spreadsheet like I usually do.

More interesting post to come soon...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nothing is more frustrating than being defeated by technology when you're trying to get something accomplished. Hang in there.

myrrh said...

I left the computer lab last night after midnight after being entirely frustrated by my own assignments and then trying to enter grades. It was completely devastating and defeating. I cried while getting into bed with D that I would never get the grading and entering done. Oy!

At least I know I'm not the only one out there. 3 more weeks to go.