Monday, June 23, 2008

In the office

After loafing my way through San Diego coffee houses for the last two weeks I find myself back in my windowless basement adjunct office. And, I'm happy to be here. I love the campus during the summer, it is quiet, cool, and there are no lines for ordering coffee! There is also the convenience of having a library right around the corner so that when I'm working and come upon a book I'd like to consult I can simply go and pick it up right away - no waiting!

So I decided to camp out here this week and see how my work progresses. Next week I'll be going to SF to do some research at the San Francisco Performing Arts Library and the Library at the School of Environmental Design at UC Berkeley. Until then I'm working on elaborating on the ideas that I sent to FS.

No comments: